Friday, April 24, 2009

My New Business

If you are looking for custom, handmade invitations, birth announcements, thank you cards, note cards and more, you have found the right place.

I am an avid scrapbooker, and have taken my talent further by making invitations all of my daughter's events. My husband encouraged me to start my own business designing and selling invitations to our friends and family. Since December, I have had over a dozen orders for invitations. As the word is spreading, people have been asking me to post my work on a website. So, here I am trying out this blogging thing everyone talks about. This is going to be my attempt to create a website where people can see my work and stay updated on my family. We will see how it goes.

My next goal is to figure out how to post the invitations!
Stay posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to amg designs!
You can view my slideshow of cards I have designed, read about new designs I am working on, and stay updated on my wonderful family.


My Family

My Family
Olivia's First Birthday